Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Journey Begins Tomorrow

It's finally time! Our journey to China to bring home Will starts at 5:00AM tomorrow morning when we leave for the Airport. I think we're ready, with the exception of some final packing. Karli and Griffin are so excited to be finally getting their little brother. Will has no idea what a great big brother and sister he will have! I'm sure they will completely spoil him!

Amanda from Star Fish sent me an email yesterday saying that Will started with infections in both eyes. We're hoping it's better by the time we get him (Sunday), but we are bringing antibiotics and an eye ointment just in case.

I think I'm getting less stressed out and more nervous about the trip! The next time I post we should be in China!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Aus said...

MC and family - you guys are in our thoughts and prayers - you should just about be getting on the first flight right now! Can't wait to see you when you get home - let us know if you need anything at all! Fair winds and following seas....

Aus and family!